Sunday 13 December 2009

Stranded

Hmm.. I always wonder how those ppl in the movies survive without having anything.. like if stranded somewhere with no money, no phone, how to survive?

Well, just 5 minutes ago i had a taste of that experience..

again, due to my stupidity...

Wanted to go out n throw rubbish.. i think u all can guess what happen la..
Before i sempat hold the door open, SLAM.. behind me... errr... S...H...I...T...

The only think i had was rubbish.. which is rubbish in that situation..

And I was wearing only this::


Sudenly feel so insecure.. like just need to be locked out of house and I lost contact with everything liao..cant even prove that I am me..

sumore 1 of my housemates happily in Malaysia, 1 in Isle of Skye (6 hours train away)...

HAH.. luckily, one of them left his zuriat in Edin.. with a friend.. who happen to live about 200 metres away...

sumore no fonee...

WHen i walked out, so happen see 3 familiar figures.. whoa..the just got home.. COOLLL...

Actually all this time that I am home alone i sort of anticipated this.. at 1 point I had both keys with me.. which is DANGEROUS... thats y i quickly pass the key to some1 else.. out of the house..

feuh.. at least now back in the warm room..

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

yeah.. so similar to stranded on an island ur situation

Eve said...

u r so farnee

JiHouh said...

oops.. lol