Friday 4 December 2009

Finish Surgery!!!

4 weeks in surgery, after 3 weeks, din even go to 1 single clinic, din masuk theatre also...

What surgical block is this? Advice i got b4 i start.. just go n show face.. at the end every1 get same grade 1..

So i went for erm, MDT, where I know all surgeons will be there.. n tutorials of course, 4 of us nia, din turn up blardy obvious.. n till now din go for a single ward round..

ward work? erm, took 1 blood sample, 1 discharge summary..

The key is, 1 of each..haha.. last week went for 1 clinic n 1 surgery.. had to do 1 case presentation..

tadaa..

' Ur presentation was good. U must have been to MDTs, cos that is what is discussed there all the time.. attendance was good.. '

Yeii, nobody say my presentation good b4 lei...

Paling kesian is my groupmate.. 4 of us, 1 din turn up for assessment.. of the 3, S did most ward work n went for most theatres, knows more than us... n he got paling teruk results..cos they judge based on 1 presentation...

They kantoikan him cos he got his patient 3 days ago when he had 4 weeks i surgery... Ermm..
I just got mine yesterday... speechless.. but i know, my groupmates know, but tutor don't know..haha..

E probably went for the same frequency as me, got the best results.. I'm happy to be in the middle cos english is not my first language..haha..

Life's not fair.. luckily I learnt from my GP rotation the 'art of showing that you are keen'...

If u ever go in, make sure you are seen.. walk around 10 rounds if you must..haha..

Next part anaesthetics.. in Livingston... + plastic surgery..hoho..

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah. make sure ur patient wont read this