Monday 22 February 2010

Welcome Windows 7

Yeah.. finally..


and it is on!!

Hopefully everything sun sun li li afterthis.. no more virus, trojan, or wadever..
My pak guard all waiting at the gate already.. begone Virus!!!

With antivirus, anti-malware, anti spyware, the only thing missing is underwear nia...
Even have a sandbox to kurung all the kuman-kuman if they try to enter...

Anyways, Windows 7 is as they said... super CHUNTED!!!...
The main kemalasan of reformatting is getting drivers and customizing my err everything...

I think i got abit OCD mya.. have to customise every single thing to my ''old look'' .. but better..
Like font la, desktop theme la, wallpaper, desktop icons, arrangement, even mozilla theme, mozilla icon, wmp theme, msn font, emoticons, winks... din even start with installing other programs yet...

That is why I dun reformat everyday... but for windows 7, besto... my tv tuner that i beli a year ago now finally worked... hoho...
Dont even need to install the drivers... self detect n install..hohoo...
Again, I am AWESOME!!!


The only problem now is the 2 control panel icon that keep keluar...ish.. some bug..

No comments: