Friday 6 August 2010

Selamat Pulang to Tanahair

Back to Malaysia for good... wow.. mixed feeling.. abit anxious about what lies ahead...

Cant believe I left UK for good.. Everytime i landed in KLIA with the mentality of goin back in few weeks time.. but this time its different... back!!! howw!!!

Anyhow, I'm sure its not gona be easy but sure thing gona be challenging n excitin!!!

Bye bye UK, HELLO MALAYSIA!!!

now grape-ing for at least 2-3 months b4 start work.. so anything find me..hehe..

will have plenty of time to update my blog..haha

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

"will have plenty of time to update my blog..haha"

i think the more time u got, the less u update the blog

pp said...

wow..u know me so well...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Pei :) and CONGRATS on ur graduation!

-Gayathri Letchumanan (IJC 2002)