Friday 15 October 2010

Going to kota kinabalu...

Wow..although i applied for kk for my posting, and am glad that i got my first choice, but still...

I Am really goin to kk!!!!!
How will my first day be? just take my luggage n land there..n then what? where to stay? how to go about? what to do?

work?? as what?? doctor??
our induction facilitator taught us that we have to report with pride..we are doctors now.. Nomattee what others say...

But...

No wayyy...

Starting from nx week, everything is so blur..haha... Dont know what to expect.. New environment,new frens... At least a fren succeeded in her appeal n is coming with me...

Finished our induction today...so much to settle.. Had to book my flight in 2 days time..had to do my laundry.. Had to dry them..had to send my car to portklang tomoro to ship at 9am!! then not sure to come back to mlk ot stay in kl to fly on sunday... N report to work on monday....

Running out of time!!!

wish me luck...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

4 comments:

Shiying said...

u'll b fine la pei, u have even survived places like nepal n india, u will b enjoying KK very much! all the best w working take care there!

h.3.l.3.n said...

goodluck! ur wish came true!

~ xYz ~ said...

good luck pp! msia needs more people like you ;)

ihsan_huhu said...

good luck. with competing with cute sabahans