Monday 8 October 2007

NEW POST

HAIH....( does dis expression conclude my mood for the whole day?)

Alarm clock ring: 6.30
Wake up: 7.00...a.m, by the way..

I feel like I woke up in a world where time moves slower..like u noe those outer space movie where ppl move very slow 1..

I did everything super slowly..my brain oso works slower...took me 2 minutes just to switch on the lights, then 5 minutes sitting on the chair planning what to do next...even standing in front of the sink wondering which toothbrush is mine, at the same time trying to figure out which tap is hot water n which 1 is cold..

SUPERRRR BLOOOO...

Shuttle bus coming at 7.20..so i walk out at about 7.18 i think....as I was walking, I see the shuttle bus zoommmmmmm pass me...

me: 'ou'

but i jus continued walking like a zombie..duno what I was thinking oso..when I reach the stop oni i realise..ei..shuttle bus go dy rite...haih...

slowly i turn back n walk for another 10 mins home..(kiam siap, dun wana pay 1 pd to take bus where the stop is 10 mins away oso)

so reach home sit for 30 minutes wait for the next shuttle bus..i oso forget y i wanted 2 go hosp early 2day..dun care liao...

TUTORIAL:

jialat...he start 2 ask question around..mana gua tau..better tunduk..
tunduk till got once fren had 2 call my name..reeli my turn 2 answer, kenot lari liao...

" what are the causes of finger clubbing?"

waa..so gud gime such simple question..heard of finger clubbing since first year lei...

"ehm..."

blank...apaniii...like asking a taxi driver what will happen to the taxi when u press the brake...

after 1 minute
" heart disease, liver disease"...which is abit correct la..
so he lepaskan me..
he then listed out like 20 things that can cause clubbing...haih...

i then read this headline on metro
"Judge ordered back to lawschool"
bcause the highcourt say the judge dun understand basic law..hmm...will i b sent back 2 medical school 10 years later??? scary dei..

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!
(for those that goes for Rengga tuition, his favourite line..now i understand)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have days like this too =)In fact I think I'm always like that. Blur-cased to the extreme heheh.
-pui-

ihsan_huhu said...

just wondering how to kejut u sahur...

sure boleh termakan pinggan

pp said...

tercekik tentu bangun..

Eric Koay said...

must kesi kesi comment abit so people will balas my good intention and visit my blog

pp said...

cis..i oredi balaas ur blog bah...takkan want second timee...

JiHouh said...

nice post.
keep it up.