Thursday 25 October 2007

Tahun Kehilangan Wang...

I tot ever since this, this and this...i can start a new year with no Kesueian... Sumore aiming 2 jadi buddha dis year..

be free from all problems
be free from all suffering
be free from all pain

I am alwiz very thankful 1 lei..for example, on my envelope, I alwiz put
"Thank you Mr Postman 1"... (so dat if postage tak cukup, postman still post)

WHY??? WHY??? WHY they still tak puas?? y wana go on strike??

isit bcos of this??
i kasi small request oni lei..
Dun like me call u Mr postman?? write down ur name, i kasi personalised message la.dun lidat la...
huhuhu...my bill all tak sampai, cashback stuck, have to pay bill for 12 months dei...
sure postman pakat with phone company 1..sekaligus kill all innocent ppl

ebay item oso tak dapat..the seller sure got lots of stuff stuck oso, now larikan diri liao...
dat day baru kena bank charge sumore...argh..

look out for headlines tomoro " pelajar JPA mati dikejar ah long"

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

hahaha... mr posman mau u kurus balik.. br kasi barang2

Ang Choon Seong said...

okla...bagi 15 years. sure boleh kurus.