Wednesday 6 August 2008

Insurance

Hmm.. I've just made the decision to not take insurance cover for my new iphone 3G...

Should I? Should I not??

Just hope ti kong po pi, dont let anything happen 2 my fone la..hehe..

Pencuri-pencuri sekalian, wana steal also steal other ppl's 1 with insurance la, ok...

I promise 2 jaga my fone very well, so no more letting the history of

"throwing handphone into the sea"

repeat... I'm sure those around me have heard of that story b4... so whenever my iphone goes near sea, remind me, ok..

Adios..

4 comments:

Janice Ong said...

Haha...how much is the insurance cost? You know what? I just let my handphone slipped into the squatting toilet bowl recently. It's so deep that I can't even reach the water surface. So never let your iphone goes near everthing related to 'water'.

pp said...

Whoa..dont even want to imagine my baby drop into the toilet bowl..
Insurance is 35.99 for 3 months..she say oh, thats just 2.99 a week...

tipu la..1 month 12 pds liao lei..means its 144 a year..

dowan la..waste money..i jus jaga nicely can liao lo..

wendy said...

hahah...who will ever forget that "throwing handphone into the sea" incident...?dunno who started that throwing ice into the sea thingy 1st...sad..

pp said...

hehe..yah lo..but good also..if not i also wun work in SK liao..kwa kwa