Thursday 7 August 2008

Mysterious Parcel

Hmm... after much frustration from the rain and the running nose, this really made my day:

As soon as I reached home, i saw a mysterious parcel on the table:


Looks so official..letter from uni ka? or some insurance company policy??


Eh, what could it be?? I din buy anything from ebay... the parcel doesn't look like some free stuff that i ordered from internet... books??

Thinking hard..

Jus open la..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaa...looks familiar...hmm
.
.
.
.
.



WHoaaa!!! My favourite Bak Hu n Bak Kuaa!!!...
I can kill for thiss...

Kam Siah Mr Postman and Mr Poster...hehe

6 comments:

Ang Choon Seong said...

wei..williamt wants to keep the receipt.

babi dun eat finish, keep some for me.

ihsan_huhu said...

y put ayam pic? mau trick aku r?

Oz boring, all cannot pass kastam wan..

pp said...

wakaka..a my place, so its mine!!!!!

ihsan: u nak aku po tamau kasi oo...harte karun oo..

Janice Ong said...

siapa mr poster?

h.3.l.3.n said...

wic reminds me, i need to go find to eat also.. haha

Eve said...

buaya sure sapu banyak

pei, lucky u move far far away fr him ady