Wednesday 27 August 2008

I Just Want To Learn!!

Don't you just hate it when things don't go your way?

For once in 3 years,I reeli want to learn stg that I 'm interested in.. I tried to be keen just for once..

How often do you see me walking about with a book in hand?

How often do you see me turning up 10 mins early just to find out that the tutorial is canceled?

How often do you see me going to hosp at 7.50am and leave at 6pm? That's no it..I even went back again at 9pm..

How often do u see me coming in on the day I'm supposed to be sleeping at home?

Y isit that when I am keen 2 learn I'm not getting any teaching? am I expecting too much?

Y isit that on my labour ward day there is not even 1 delivery? N when I was off for 30 mins lunch a lady just came in n delivered!!! How often do you deliver in 30 mins?

Y isit that when I asked there is none, the next minute my groupmate says there's 5 rooms with deliveries?? Arghhh frust..

N when I finally get 1, she gave birth too quick, I din get to do it.. n the staffs..haiz,don't want to mention..it's hard not being in ur own comfort zone..

Argh..I'm gona go home n sleep ..

I give up.. I'm not gona b keen anymore..I get ntg out if it.. It's not healthy 2 try too hard sometimes.. Or to be someone ure not.. Back to my old self,stay at home without feeling guilty..cos I tried,reeli did..



Posted with LifeCast

8 comments:

Janice Ong said...

You just want to learn, then just learn it! No matter how many times you've tried but failed. Don't give up so easily.

Pei Lian said...

elo pui =)

Haih poor u =( sure u sien with all these focussed energy to learn something not going the way u want it to at all..i totally understand how that feels

but pui don't lose heart ok things could only get better we will always have to trust in that =)
a life without hope or motivation is a life without meaning and it will only make us fall deeper and deeper into a pit of hopelessness.

i know it is easier said than done pui, but know that you are not alone in whatever struggles u face.
don't despair, keep striving!

and if you ever need to talk i'm very free =) so bored at home nothing to do internet also so slow i also malas to online =)

take care tuapui =)

wendy said...

dun give up!!..ur chance will come eventually...

h.3.l.3.n said...

seldom c emo post from u..

i m not gona lecture u on not giving up coz u shud know better.. u've always been thru so much tough situations since kmb, i kno coz i seen u go thru them.. so y giv up now?

Anonymous said...

Give up la..you know you are lazy..lol

Anonymous said...

ehh.. i concur!!

same case, my OnG posting just ended 2 weeks ago now in Paeds.

i din get to deliver at all for first 6 weeks too. once i was beside this bed and the nx door mummy came in with fetus crowning and 10secs later, i missed the chance..

then all the lunchtime for 30mins then miss delivery..

it happens la..

screwed up midwives...even more gg..


but must persevere lee....i got mine in the end.. nabeh.. die die must deliver!!

lol.. addoil ok

chiet

pp said...

wow..ppl nowadays like emo blogs har..i kasi 1 emo 6 replies..hehe..

nyway, i dont give up learning la, just give up trying to do extra..just do the normal days, sure 1 day will get to do 1 la..

n pt, u r right, i memang malas 1..hehe..saja give abit alasan so noneed to go in so often..hehe

Janice Ong said...

oh,you cheat us for replies... :(