Friday 24 April 2009

Baibai Sonic Gear, Hello Edifier

I received my new speaker 2 days ago.. but because I just implemented the 1 day 1 post policy, therefore the Edifier M3300 finally gets its turn today..
I was about to set up the speaker, then i realise my table is full of rubbish i have no place to put it..I bent down 2 fit in the subwoofer, OMG... full of dust.. grr.. ofcourse kenot let my new paobei speaker get dirty rite..

end up spending 2 hours cleaning my whole room, compress all the micro-dusts in the vacuum cleaner... my flatmate cams in also stunt for 2 miliseconds..

there...

This is where i spend 51% of my non-sleeping hours...

now with new Eddy, predicted to increase to 60%.

Sori to the old apek downstairs...

4 comments:

JiHouh said...

woo.. try keep it down k.. don't wake the neighbours.. haha..

Ang Choon Seong said...

..... (said mr william)

Eric Koay said...

fulamak...
i spend more than 50%, more like 80%, i save time by not bathing, eating in front of pc, and keeping my bed messy so only place to rest is on my couch which is in front of pc...

h.3.l.3.n said...

eric? haha..