Tuesday 7 April 2009

Final... meow...

Oscar, more known as meow meow to me... cos I never lived with a cat b4, so he shall be "The Meow Meow"...
He's gone to another family for good..

No more worrying about leaving kitchen door opened..

No more worrying of not sumbat-ing my door with paper (cos he IS smart, he noes dat my door just need to push 2 open n not jenn's 1)

No more worrying about leaving cups around incase he spills it..

No more "meow's at night..

No more having to wake up at night to shoo him off the bed...

No more dreams about cats strangling me..

No more smell of cat urine at home...

No more cute fur ball waiting for me to come back...

No more manja-ing with me on my chair... he likes 2 cuddle close 2 me when i'm watching movie..

Yes, as Jenn said, going into the kitchen now seems weird..

He'll alwiz sits outside the kitchen looking innocently...

First thing I do after enter the flat: find where the Meow Meow is.. now? it won't be anywhere...

Does the flat seems quieter now?

I knew he was going, just din expect to be so soon.. the new owner came 2 collect him.huhu, glad that i played with him the last time b4 he leaves..

Haih, shud have let him sleep with me yesterday..

Shud have let him eat some salmon yesterday..

See how we alwiz take things for granted.. alwiz only treasure things when they're gone..

I'm sure he's gone to a better home...

Dono if he misses me too...


Bye Meow Meow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woof woof

ihsan_huhu said...

"he noes dat my door just need to push 2 open.."

i wonder how other standard doors operate.. hmm..

pull? clap? voice sensor?

pp said...

need 2 push down handle b4 push 1 ma..mine noneed mya..if not u tot the cat evolution tau push handle ka..

AL Koh said...

Ya, meow meows are actually very understanding creature. Never like cats before, but living with my fren who has a cat for a month, i find her very guai and smart and knows how to manja with u. miss my fren's cat oso, Pistachio...