Thursday 25 March 2010

Nepal Day 1

Namaste... yeah.. finally in Kathmandu..

Well.. I arrived yesterday at the Tribuvan airport.. Just as i landed, the announcement said 31 degrees in kathmandu.. wadd? i tot it would be cooler..
My plane...


Biggest relief would be to see Sugandha waiting patiently for me at the airport.. feuhhhh... but I read someone's blog the day b4 about his everyday in VSN.. reeli good.. and I am not too worried afterthat.. thats y i decided to blog more..haha..probably some1 will be reading this next time..
supposed to arrive at 1.55, but by the time i got to the arrivals its already an hour later.. Getting the visa on the spot was quite alright, and they accept pounds..hehe.. cos i din have any rupees yet and only 12 US dollars with me at that time..haha...

Sugandha mentioned there is another volunteer on the same flight as me.. Annie.. yeii.. means I have company.. while waiting for her, few strangers approach me and some speak in mandarin.. I can imagine if I am here all by myself, it would be damn scary... like when I was in morocco.. but well.. Sugandha was there.. so i was much more relaxed and chatted with them..

Hmm.. I'm not reeli good at describing..hmm.. i'll try to upload a photo of the airport.. maciam a rumah terbiar that is still under construction.. Sugandha then drove us around abit to see the town.. the i realise alot of buildings are like that.. bricks n all everywhere..
Afterthat.. went to Sugandha's house.. wow.. not bad. and I got my own room.. glad that my host family is actually Sugandha's family.. dinner and breakfast is good.. good.. good..
I have to hurry..haha..
starting my language lesson today and a tour of the city.. yeaii.. n we'll be chilling for 4 days before starting to work.. coolss...
okie.. bai bai..
namaste..

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

macam best!!! luckily din kena culik become kuli..(yet..)