Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pre Nepal haircut

Since I'm in London, went or the vidal sassoon academy haircut for £4.50 pds..

I owiz heard bout these but din have time to try cos erm I owiz cut my own hair..hahaa..

I din have confidence that it's gona turn out nice actualy cos student cut ur hair wad..but it was actually not bad..my hair dresser was from Italy,she own her own salon there 1,they came over for the seminar n class,owhh,so not actually student student la.. they r qualified already 1..just here to learn more skills..

The cut lasted 3 hours but my hairdresser was very professional..n I enjoyed it too cos I was trying to learn as well,n now I finally understood the complexity of haircut,nowonder I can't imagine how I want my hair to be cos it involve many technique n procedure also 1..

hmm now I wonder if I could be a hairdresser..


cutting process..


tada..hmm u all probably won't see the difference kua..but it's much layered n lighter n mobile at the back..n wadever terms that they use..hehe..the tutor was very happy with her work..me n her too..generally a great experience..


afterthat...
went to japan centre yang dipromote-promotekan..
doraemon!! I rambang mata see all the cute cute stuff haha..


tapau doriyaki..






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: