Wednesday 16 June 2010

Finally my new baby 2!!!

Hehe.. some fotos with my sony a200... if only i can take picture of my new baby with my new baby...hahahaa...

in the end still need to use my old camera..haha..for the last time:
I was sleeping..then i heard the door bell!!.. Heard my housemate goin for the door..
No response afterthat.. probably not my parcel la..

Flatemate msn 10 mins later:

X: U still sleep noneed to wait for your camera ar?

Me: har, got come mehh??

X: I dont know I was out...

Me: Harr... (I seriously for 1 second tot i missed it liao.. until...)

X: But my parcel came oredi la..

Ran over to his room n saw...

Hehe... came liao... i think this method of receiving is easier than the long wait for my htc..haha..

Of course the usual me will announce to everyone i see..haha.. some1 even curse that they forget to send the battery... feuh..they did.. but they din sent the memory card!! no stock..grr..

Luckily i have some spare SD card around..hehehe..

Herm.. din even on it yet, do my usual ritual of taking some pictures first..
Actualy my old slr stil not too bad la hor.. still got its function, snap this:

Wahhhh...happyyy...

Wana go read the manual liao.. owiz use sony tak biasa nikon... exam time also not so rajin..haha

2 comments:

@lv1nX said...

hmmm... didn't know you had a sony a200. I'm currently using one too btw. Congrats on your new nikon D5000. Now I feel like wanting to get a Canon 50D :(

pp said...

isittt... upgrade upgradee... very syiok one..ahha