Friday 4 June 2010

I know what i lag...

1st part of the exam done... Well, it was OSCE (the part where u gotto see patients, talk to examiner what you think it is, etc, take a history, explain to patients, etc and prescribe as you would in real life... well basically means you have to talk, which i CANTTT...)

There's still 2 written papers (actually on the computer one) and a viva of all the cases that we've written for 3 years...

But somehow... for me the exam is 90% over... when technically its only 25% over... What i lag??? discipline and motivation!!! I alwiz have this 30 seconds heat which made me cant persist in stg long enuf to see results... Well, unless I am interested... which is still an unknown in the equation of me and medicine...

I don't know how to continue already..hehe... n I'm lazy to think.. n i just saw 2 muscular guy ran past my window half-naked.. hoho...

and this blog post with all words looks boring and nobody's gona read it anyway..hahahahha...
so I dont have to end it well.. nene... next week this timee... hopefully I am still enjoying!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

eh, i read one leh.
yalor, i also keep imagining bout next week this time. seems so near but the feelings i duno la.. duno how will it be like.

Ang Choon Seong said...

study la....write blog write blog...

h.3.l.3.n said...

look who's talking, sendiri blog macam novel..

pp, ur countdown dah habis la! heheh

must piaaaaaa

pp said...

i noeee... haha.. so sienn.. haihh.. kuikly finishhh

ihsan_huhu said...

sorry to run past u just now