Monday 14 June 2010

My sister...

Well, I seldom blog about my family if you notice... that's because i keep intouch with them, but not as much as I should.. not cos we are not close.. but just cos i dont have the habit to tell them everything..

I was chatting with my sister today...

Ah Jie: So u finish exam already? Are you coming back Malaysia afterthat?

(Well, I have actually decided to go back Malaysia after grad long ago, since I din apply for job here...)

Me: Yea la.. goin back.. if I pass la..

Ah Jie: Oh..ok.. then I can think of opening my clinic already...

(I was thinking.. hmm..y need me to go back help open clinic ka? or wana hire me?)

Me: Y, open clinic need me to go back oni can ka?

Ah Jie: Nola, cos I set aside some money, incase you want to continue study or pay off the bond ma... If you come back then I can use the money to open clinic lo...

Waaa... Greatest Sister!!!

I'm so touched.. din noe my sister actually had plans for me...

After telling her that I want to go back, she keep asking me repeatedly I dont want to stay ka...

Nola.. love my country too much...

5 comments:

a*hui said...

haha...actually i had the same thought as you b4 i finished reading..what a twist!
i also want a sister like that

~ xYz ~ said...

wow... such a great sister you have pp!! i also want ;)

pp said...

hehe..my sister very sayang me one..

h.3.l.3.n said...

awww sweet :)

r u sure u going back coz u love ur country too muc =P

wendy said...

wah..means ur sis quite rich hor...kakakaaa...