Monday 23 July 2007

GIGI


THIS IS A TOOTH...

Cut inside looks like this...

IF tak Gosok GIGI Bcum Like THIS:::::
THis is when u'll have problems like bits of tooth falling of out of no where..
  • When watching movie: "eh, what is this? Krrk..krrk..teeth drop out"
  • When eating : Krrk..krrk..
  • When sleeping: Krrk..krrk...
1st 1 still ok, after sum time u start to scared oredi...this is when u start to make appointment for the first time after many many years..the last time u seen dentist was when they cum 2 school n giv u the green card..remember???

After you leave form 5, u tot u noneed to see the green card ever again...but now..its yellow here in uk..NOOOO...if malaysia go private have to pay sumore..

The treatment is ROOT CANAL TREATMENT...

Every time i go see her, chair oso not yet hot, 1 leg still on the floor with part of my hair still standing, this 1 datang first:


Nowonder ppl dun like dentist..


After doing some investigation, i finally noe wad she is doing to my teeth...
First time i go, she korek korek korek..duno what gold she trying to dig in my teeth..

After that i saw her coming with a big gerudi...gerudi gerudi my teeth..I was thinking,

" Jialat liao..now dun feel pain nia, later anaesthetic gone mah kau peh kau bu.."

Feels like she is trying to reach my heart from my mouth...

Second time i see her, she start to poke many sharp sharp needles into my teeth..around 6-8 syringe...although i kenot see very clearly cos my vision blocked by the huge goggles that she made me wear, but i could see she use alot of " ka chang" (like a plumber buruk baiki tandas)..spanar pun ada..playar pun ada..

B4 i go back, that she tell me its gona be abit tender after that..ABIT!!! I go back see mirror feel so glad that my mouth is still intact..

3rd time finally she tell me its done...feuh..

So the gerudi gerudi thing is actually her trying to reach the canal by widening the hole, like this:
but she really do drilling oo dat means.i din hear wrongly..

Then the needle needle thing she is cleaning my decayed tooth..trying to clear of all before putting root filling material..
After she make the lubang so big oredi, she tutup with sum stuff in the mean time..

dat STUFF!!!..macam chewing gum..I bite kacang, kacang stuck there..i bite apple, apple stuck there, even tofu oso..nola..

After sumtime, got indent into the teeth..dats when sakit..huhuhu....

BUT now finish oredi...my another teeth start falling again..apaniiii

Kesimpulan dan pengajaran: Brush your teeth...

6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

i tot aku org paling sikit p jumpa dentist...


how much she ketuk sama u?

pp said...

haha..NHS free..

ihsan_huhu said...

waaa.. bes gilaaaaa
here if u nk jumpa dentist, better beli tiket balik malaysia, cabut, then dtg balik...

gilababi mahal...

pp said...

eh..sane goverment tarak free treatment ka??

haih..tapi sini kalau kerja kena tax national insurance..duit tu utk gigi aku kot.

Ang Choon Seong said...

even free also i wont see any dentist...

i only trust one and only dentist..

my ex...

roomate..

the ever-most-responsible Mr Eric Koay

pp said...

later boge..haha