Wednesday 11 July 2007

Defying Gravity

Victoria Beckham "Posh" :

In an interview, Mrs. Beckham, now weighing only seven stones claimed that she eats like a pig. Yeah, it totally looks that way! She insists, "I should be at least eight or nine stones! I swear I eat--I just don't gain weight. I told my doctors I eat at least three meals a day if not more. I just eat healthy food, not a bunch of junk food. And I love Chinese and Indian takeout!"

TIPU LAAA...

She is now imposing a gila strict diet programme on her fellow spice girls...
  • 200 sit ups a day
  • eat edamame, strawberries and lettuce...
Today's bbc radio DJ tried her recipe to keep fit and she:

"does not recommend it to anyone sensible.."

But...she mentioned that she substitute edamame with baked beans since she don't know what it is..WAKAKA...nowonder yucky...the edamame we eat in Sushi King nice wad..

Secret of Posh's sexy body..haha..any1 desperate to lose weight fast can go try la..hmmm..
But her sexy body is not just bcos of her diet..also...XXX..(breast enlargement)

Her breast is now said to "defy gravity"

BEFORE



AFTER



Notice her Nixxxxx both pointing different direction..


X ray cum out liddat:



But still can't deny that she super sexy...
Girl see oso tak tahan..




1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah~~


xtahan...