Tuesday 10 July 2007

Remembrance Day for my ex- Phones

Looking back at the phones that I have sold...shud have a remembrance day for them..

1st fone sold:

SAMSUNG E900

Stylish, small, with touch screen..(but touch screen over sensitive, kantoi)

2nd Fone sold:

NOKIA 6300

Stainless steel cover..looks better real life than in foto..slim n simple..
Suitable for young and older generation

3rd Fone (sold but not sold)

SONY ERICSON K750i



Used for 1 year, but still can sell at a high price (95 pounds). This phone miss me too much..

I posted the phone out but 3 weeks later it came back...Royal Mail said noone collect it..So i contact buyer, but no reply...waaa...FULLY PAID OREDI...

One day, i mention it to my housemate...the buyer is from yorkshire.

Matthew: Isn't that the place dat dilanda flood now?? Got ppl die, their house all kenot stay for few weeks...

me: Hmm..mayb thats y..

(but after i check internet, dis buyer from eastriding yorkshire, diff area from the news..duno affected onot....)
Dun tell me he mati oredi...

This phone is now still in my custody..

POLL:

What should I DO WITH IT???

A) Use it again..(since i got 1 extra sim card)
B) Post it again...see if it comes back..
C) Sell again...(get extra cash and buat bodo if the fella contact me)
D) Leave it in the box till berkarat (incase the fella contact me again)


OO..n not forgetting my dis fone that follow me dengan loyal for 2 years:-

Sony Ericson k300i

sell oso no value, so keep la.

N my first fone in Edinburgh:
Allaryaham Nokia 6170

Terkorban in Manchester due to my carelessness...(dun even have a real picture of it..sob sob..n the model oso just now have to google search oni remember..6101?6110?6140??)

So bersalah to it..

AND OFCOURSE MY SUPER DUPER N73...dat berbakti dan sentiasa berjasa...dun have picture cos all the picture use that phone take 1..haha..n malas to take out my camera..


6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

suggetion:
post it to

ihsan
33 walker ave
paradise
5075 SA
oz

correction:
allahyarham la... not allaryaham

pp said...

reason: wana test see how many ppl actually read till the end of the blog..very well..

correction: suggestion not suggetion.

wakaka

mrbherng said...

contact that person again. Don't waste postage for nothing and ask e-bay what to do as well in such circumstances. You don't want to get negative feedback right?

Anyway, just got a k810i =)

pp said...

haha..i memang dun plan 2 post again till he contact me..its not ebay 1..its amazon..my amazon memang no review, so i dun care..haha

i oso big fan of SE fone..

Eve said...

why got so many phones wan =.= My phone already "chan" till barely chargeable T__T

pp said...

got alot of cheap phone deals online ei...dats y i get..for the free minutes oso..