Sunday 4 October 2009

Mid Autumn Moon

I din even realise it is mid-autumn festival again until some1 tole me the moon is so round today..

And funnily, i alwiz tot that Mis-autumn festival is the way ang moh call Mooncake festival.. Never crossed my mind that the 'Zhong qiu jie' that i know actually means mid-autumn.. haha..

When I was young, Zhong qiu jie super happy 1, cos can play tanglung.. not those fancy got dragon got snake use battery 1 la..

- the 20 sen for 1 small 1 use lilin 1.. dono wads so fun about that..haha..

Then after the tang lung period over, is the moon cake craze time.. soo happy getto eat mooncake.. even up to last 2 years I still tried to make mooncake here.. but i think this year moocake doesn't impress me anymore.. I guess thats the end of that era..

The new era: I somehow feel impressed by the beautiful moon..haha. Feel like berpantun pula:

暮雲收盡溢清寒。
Mu yun shou jin yi qing han.
Sunset's clouds gather together, flowing pure and cool

银汉无声转玉盘。
Yin Han wu sheng zhuan Yu Pan.
The Milky Way, making no sound, circles the Jade Dish (the moon).

此生此夜不长好。
Ci sheng ci ye bu chang hao
This life, this evening: it cannot always be so good.

明月明年何处看?
Ming yue ming nian he chu kan?
The bright moon: next year, from what place will I see it?

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

y got bulan besar terang hav to put on tanglung?

ps: wah ur blog changed oredi