Friday 9 October 2009

JeePee

Me: What can I do for you today?

Patient (with weird name): I come in today bekos I am feeling kold..and last wik abit of sneeze...

(baby cries)

Me: Ok, any cough, sputum, fever........ etc?

Patient: No, I juz feel cold and cant sleep..

Me: Ok, when u r cold, do u shake or shiver?

Patient: No...

Prescription - Heater 2kW, on every 3 hours for 1 hour... (effect after 10 minutes)

Siao 1..cold pakai baju la... I everyday also cold till like siao la.. winter coming wadd..

Today did my own consultation... as in the appointment book reeli put : medical student..haha..

With my garang GP sitting in with me and what also dowan to say.. let me mati sendiri...

But lucky cos the patients that masuk all ok ok 1 la.. nasib takda testicular pain or wad like last time..

After ngam ngam cham cham abit,

Tutor: Actually u did better than I expected today...well done

but... i mean...

start ngam ngam cham cham about the previous patients that he see n ask that i dono again..

but I choose not to take in..

" U did better than I expected!!!" yeiii.. cukup liao la..

:)

5 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

wah2... plz b a better dr than ACS! plz plz!

h.3.l.3.n said...

haha yalo.. just take the compliments and forget the rest!!!

Yee Yen said...

Hypothyroidism? Cold intolarance...

pp said...

mayb i have lei.. n weight gain also..haha..

Eve said...

i nearly LOL in the office...with my director sitting 2 table across me... -___-

the patient really stupid..kesian you