Monday 12 October 2009

Looking back the years...

I was just reading my old blog posts.. There are so many posts that I dont even remember typingg... Back in 2007... whoa.. the nada and the thema and the gaya bahasa all damn happy n cheerful 1... I read back i also feel I am so funny back then.. even when I missed my flight , i also sound happyyy... I laff n laff also when i read back wad i type..

4 years down the line...

erm.. the nada become more n more melankolik.. 50% complains, 20% emo, 10% random stuff, 10% lain lain.. oni 1 tiny portion is i happy 1.. see the transformation UK/med school made us... grr.. i dont know how many times i start my blog post with the word 'haihh'.. if u notice.. countless times.. ( i started this 1 with haihsss also..but deleted it b4 i post..haha)

even this blardy post.. also doesn't sound happy...

am I really that not satisfied with life? or when happy things happen i forget to blog about it?


1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

see my kome here oso not hepi2 anymore