Saturday 24 April 2010

Lucky no more... my iphoneee

MR EYE PHONE

R.I.P

28th July 2008 - 22nd April 2010

Mother of all phone...
Friend of One...(me)

Huhuhu... he's been with me for 2o weeks 3 days... I still remember when he was born... see so cute:


Although now its abit older and not as new..but stilll i love him so so muchh.. My frens keep telling me that I should move on... hmmm..

Now i dilemma... should I wait 2 months for the new 4g or should I get stg different?
HTC Desire...


Its just like getting a gf.. get a pretty 1 or alot of function 1? pretty but so restrictive.. wad also kenot.. but once you look at it, wadever flaw also exceptable.. hold it also different feeling..haih..
When I am still with it ok la, but now that oredi break up, wana get the same again or wana try stg different although not guaranteed satisfaction..

I want my phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
miss you so much...
We belong together...

Who else am I gona lea on when time gets rough?

Who's gona be my calculator?

Who's gona sing to me?

Who's gona tell me news?

Who's gona entertain me when I have no friend?

It becomes a compulsion already to look at the phone every 5 minutes.. now I feel so empty inside.. when your friend go to the toilet, normally I wud take out my phone n look.. now??? I start to notice the pictures on the wall, notice the plants, the flowers.. mayb its a good thing to notice things around..

I still miss youu... whoever that you are with, I hope you are happy...

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

oi rosak or hilang?

pp said...

hilanggggg...

Anonymous said...

Pei !!! I can't resist but to comment on your blog....

you remind me of the karangan we wrote in primary school ~
"Aku sebuah handphone" ... hehehe