Thursday 15 April 2010

Nepal Day 17 (Pokhara)

continued...

Started the day with a relaxing breakfast.. such a great feeling to be able to wake up at anytime we want! Believe it or not, I've never been more discipline in my whole life.. I wake up at 5.30-6am everyday without fail.. n have morning tea at 7am, arrive at hosp at 7.45am..

Is this Lee Pei Pei? hell no.. no.. I am never a morning person...

Well, say nia can wake up at anytime, by 7am, my eyes r wide open..
Morning meal:

arrr.. have been craving for eggggss.. sunny side up with runny yolks..

they have all this here.. great restaurants, good food... we try not to have dhal bhaat for the whole 3 days! hhaa..
Next itinerary is the Peace Pagoda.. a stupa 1100m above sea level... wow.. I just realised there r many other peace pagoda's all over the world!

There are many routes to get there.. the 'scenic route', 'the bus route', the 'fast route'... but nyway, we took a boat over for 500 rupees per boat return.. n hiked up for bout 1.5-2 hours.. i realised how unfit I am..

Argh.. i've forgotten to mention an embarrassing thing..

'I brought my tripod all the way to Pokhara, but erm, left the adapter in Kathmandu'..grr like bring camera with no battery ... grr...

NO LUCK with my camera.. all the photos from the last post r all taken with cacat-ed camera...
Half way there, we stopped to camwhore abit..hehe

notice the few black dots on the pics.. argh..wads wrong with my camera..

We finally reached the top.. vertically challenged again, can't over the walls.. have to climb climb..

I noe we're not supposed to fight at a peace pagoda...haha...

Namo amitabha.. om mani pad me homn..

On the way back, we picked up a French lady on the way n she went back with us on the boat..
N its sunsett.. cooling n cools...
n that's when we spotted Doede!!.. he's supposed to be back in Kathmandu yesterday!!..
What a coincidence that we decided to land there and he decided to go down to the dock for a smoke..hahaha...

ok, again, dhal bhaat time.. chao chao...

to be continued...

No comments: