Tuesday 20 April 2010

Final Day Nepal... volcanic ash...

'All my bags are packed I'm ready to go...

I'm standing here outside the door...

I hate to wake you up to say good bye...'

Its my last day here in Nepal... bid my farewell to the ppl in the hospitals, exchanged presents..
A part of me cant wait to go back but a part of me will miss Nepal alot alot...

Well... my flight back to UK is tomorrow.. I've been checking the flight status everyday, n so far so good...

gona pray that it wont be cancelled due to the volcanic ash.. wind ar wind.. blow blow blow...
Its day 6 now, few flights have resumed.. so hopefully mine go smoothly..

adios, see u in London!

3 comments:

Ang Choon Seong said...

damn lucky la lu.

h.3.l.3.n said...

yalo so close

ihsan_huhu said...

how come iceland can hav volcano?