Saturday 22 May 2010

I am a ROBOT

Since I have reached the critical stage or PESS (Pre-Exam Stress Syndrome), there is no medical treatment that could cure me now... therefore I've signed up for an ongoing clinical trial...

the CYBORG 2010 trial..

I am not sure if this could save me, but i am willing to grab any chance of survival.. This Trial requires me to denervate the part of my brain that controls my emotion,entertainment,game fun, etc...

Basically denervate all the parts that distracts me from studying.. I am now left with the basic surviving autonomic system temporarily.. All my periferal needs are switched down to minimal in order to fully perfuse my brain and provides full support for my brain...

My body now bypasses my brain and functions on a microchip with preset routine of eat, go to the toilet and study... I have unlearned all the other skills of playing game, computer skills, talk, laugh...

I also do not need food or sleep for 10 days... facebook, msn, blog, tesco are all not in my dictionary... My brain is only loaded with Medical Dictionary and Oxford Clinical handbook... and whatever book...

I am now MC5138...


A Cyborg fully programmed to STUDY...

I shall not do what I am not programmed to do...

1 comment:

pp said...

yee..kena spam...grrrr