Monday 10 May 2010

Relapse 2

I have noticed this relapse-remissin-relapse pattern in my this disease..

Pathological-online-buying due to stress

aka

pMs - (Penyakit Membeli Masa Stress/Study)

I you remember correctly, my last presentation was January last year: Relapse

I managed to be in remission for quite some time.. mayb with some minor exacerbation like my PL 30 earphone
that I really NEED at that time...

Erm..and not forgetting the Edifier:

That I seriously need also laaa...

I noticed something different this time.. its getting worst i think.. with early morning panic attacks and feeling of impending DOOM... with paroxysmal stress..

Well.. then come the incident of lost iphone in a cafe... How often can that happen rite.. is that really whats precipitating the disease again?? Am I reeli that sad that I lost my phone? or secretly I am smiling inside.. cos that meansssssss 'NEW PHONE ' for meeeee...


Well ofcourse nobody noticed the signs n symptoms well enough.. They should have known that I would be stressed about my finals.. but it wasn't picked up fast enough.. desire cant be undone now.. (anyway its a good buy..haha)

Then it became chronic.. I can hide it anymore.. there are so many things I '' Really NEED''...

Light not bright enough.... I really need a table lamp to study laa...

Camera lens stg wrong... instead of repairing it, '' I reeli need a new camera..." But I seriously need la..hahahaaa..

Currently sane enough to resist temptation... waiting for the successor... but dont know how long more can I stay sane... The desire is currently able to supress my symptoms for the time being..

N now my earphone also stg wrong already... The different subtype of PMS is pathological- survey- for things also.. be it things I want to buy or things other people want to buy... grrrr...

Even this:
Can you see the pattern of the syndrome now?? Everything has to be ONLINE!!!.. buying stuff off the shop doesnt not give me the same effect...

And hopefully it doesn't progress into pathological blogging and pathological eating..
FINALSSS!!!!!!!


No comments: