Sunday 2 May 2010

My Desire...

After 2 days being with her... I grew to love her... This is the feeling that I never had before.. how could she be so perfect for me?? I cant get enough of her.. right now I am spending most of my time with her, I cant even take my eyes off her...


Although there are times that she reminded me of iPhone, but.. its just the keyboard layout.. I guess I will soon learn to get used to it.. n she is still quite weak now.. I guess I want to spend time with her so much she gets tired easily.. Everyday i meet my friend, I feel so proud to show her to them.. I want to tell them all about her!!!

I guess well, I am in love..

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

is this THE ONE? lol

pp said...

for now she is... hahaaa...

Anonymous said...

OMG !!
I also can feel the LOVE liao ~
I wish she is mine as well !! oohhh ohhhh ~~


Jeannie :)