Saturday 15 May 2010

Hi, I am a 'Final year medical student''...

Well, since we started out 5th year, I noticed that alot of my coursemates have been using this phrase:

'Hi, my name is bla bla and I'm a FINAL year medical student...'

Well the question is; "ís it?''

Is it really our final year ar??.. If this is not our final year, what are the possible differencial diagnosis? I really admired their confidence...

Time passed so fast, I cant even imagine that this is my final year and my Finals Professional Exam is in 2 weeks and 5 days time... what more if I pass, being a doctor in few months time...

Only last week I start to use:

''I AM a FINAL YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT''...

Simply because I WANT it to be my final year...

I secretly dont mind being a student longer and not be let loose into the 'real world' so soon.. One of our lecturers told us, you spent 5 years in medical school, but you're gona spend another 35 years down the line working.. so whats the hurry??

But there are so many other factors at stake!!

Main thing wud be parentssss... n siblingsss aiming to come for my graduation.. U cant let them come and not graduateee..

ANd all your friends will be graduated by then and I dont want to be left behinddd.. and I can't wait to go back and serve the country!!! skk..skk...

so pls pls pls let me passs...

I noe this is not a time for self doubt.. but everyday i have this fluctuation from super confident and think that i actually know alot.. to shit shit shit...what also dont know... at least once aday I'll have this panic attack....arghhh....If i am above 55 and fat and i smoke and drink and have a family history, I would have had a heart attack now...

No comments: