Saturday 26 January 2008

TGIF

Due to my fren's fren's visit here to edinburgh, dun really have the time to blog...hehe..actually malas la..but my fren's fren (eve) is realli here aa...therefore we have to do something out of the norm 2 show our hospitality...hmm

Paiseh to say, I've never had a meal in TGIF b4, even in malaysia..so first impression when I see the menu:

"WAH...so many things which 1 to choose??" (being super hungry, we wud wana order fast so that can eat faster...but if cincai order later come out not nice, lagi sakit hati...)
Sample picture on menu..not bad..After much analysiing, hmm..finally made up my mind..

JACK DANIEL'S® SESAME CHICKEN STRIPS (appetizer)

Crispy, breaded chicken breast strips tossed in Jack Daniel's® sweet 'n' smoky glaze, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds and chilli flakes, served on shredded red cabbage and crispy lettuce.

AND

CAJUN-SPICED CHICKEN QUESADILLA

Chargrilled chicken breast, cheese, onion and a mix of red and green peppers in flour tortillas, served with Friday's® Cajun-spiced rice, pico de gallo and our South West sour cream.Without chickenSuitable for vegetarians

Hoho..sounds nice..

Appetizer or main course?? so big size 1..after attacking the appetizer, oredi full..(n not say very nice also..abit hangus 1..haha)

Wicked wings..not bad la..

For main course, I expected:

Something like this la..big pieces of chicken...manatau, come out..huhuhu,,,not nice..

Where is my chicken??? I craving for ko ko kai at that time..The rice dono wad kind of rice..taste like tomato rice without salt and left overnight till the top part dried up...n where got chicken??? I started to korek the tortilla to find chicken, n it was more difficult than looking for needle in the sea..

Y ppl's 1 look so nice 1...
That's the chicken I want...

Bad ordering reeli menyedihkan..huhuhu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only had TGIF twice, once in Heathrow for free (Flight delay for 5 hours) and once in Oslo. I don't like their Jack Daniel sauce on anything. Just taste horrible.

ihsan_huhu said...

WTF is TGIF?

pp said...

Thank God Its Friday... nama western restaurant aa..cuba google..

pp said...

yalo..the jack D 1..like burnt smell..haha..

h.3.l.3.n said...

ya i ate once in Madrid also.. regret reading ur blog.. make me hungry..