Sunday 13 January 2008

Rubik's Cube

Besides skiing, another skill that I pick up from the ski trip is SOLVING RUBIK's CUBE...Learnt it under the BITI school of CUbes...

Hence when i come back, i bought this::



Hehe...Ever since then, i trained every day n night...where ever I go...

When i'm studying...

When I'm Sleeping...

When I pangsai...

When I cook...


When I eat...
Even if I die in the bathtub...

also the cube is nearby...

I am haunted by the cube...Everything looks square to me now...

This...
looks like thisss...

n thisss....
looks like thisss....
Let me show some proof that I can do it firsttt...



Please do not be fooled by some people that pretend to know, such as this!!!



N he don even wana scramble it afew steps more so that its not dat obvious...cos he cant remember!!!

With the hope that 1 day i'll be like this:



or better, this:



There's this 1 guy dat claim he can finish the cube in 2 seconds...HOW???

8 comments:

Eve said...

wau..u can finish it!!

i saw with my own eyes a 10yr old boy who can finish it faster. i kept thinking wat a genius! i was so impressed la

h.3.l.3.n said...

wah byk videos.. suddenly so rubiky ur blog..

pp said...

haha..i can do faster dy now..but still not as fast la..

helen: haha..1 post nia wad..

h.3.l.3.n said...

ya ur 1 post byk squares.. hehe

ihsan_huhu said...

i saw a clip of a 2 or 3 yrs old boy finish the rubix cube in 60 seconds last yr...

lg power

pp said...

haha..wait till i get my new cube..sure can do it faster than the boy..but i cant go back to 2-3 yrs old la..

Ang Choon Seong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ang Choon Seong said...

i can do also!!!