Thursday 10 January 2008

Do you have anorexia???

Why is it that you get fat easier here in uk? When I go back to Malaysia, it seems easier for me to lose weight without even realising it!!...
Reasons?::
1) could be the weather...here so cold, feel like eating all the time
2) peer pressure : in malaysia everywhere u go also see chun thin chix..here alot balut-balut n not super thin 1...so even I feel thin here..haha
3) different type of food kua...(Char Koay Tiau or wantan mee in malaysia have less calories than fish n chips n burger??)
4) At home got more activities to do la...not so sienn...here boring nak mati...wad else 2 do??eat la..
5) tak faham..tak faham...

Hmm..I am now so-called on diet..but but but...i wun wana b like this:



like the song...n for once i think the fatter 1 look prettier..haha...

Danger Signals

The following is a list of warning flags for anorexia. If you've noticed several of these symptoms in yourself or a friend, get help immediately.

  1. Losing a significant amount of weight

  2. Continuing to diet (even when already thin)

  3. Feeling fat (even after losing weight)

  4. Having an abnormal fear of gaining weight

  5. Losing monthly menstrual period for three or more consecutive months

  6. Having a preoccupation with food and obsessively counting calories

  7. Preferring to eat in isolation

  8. Exercising compulsively

  9. Abusing laxatives or other over-the-counter diuretics

  10. Denying that you're hungry

  11. Always having an excuse as to why you're not eating (for example, "I just ate" or "I'm feeling ill")

  12. Becoming "disgusted" with former favorite foods

  13. Obsessing about food labels

  14. Drastically reducing or completely eliminating fat intake

  15. Not believing others when they tell you you're thin

  16. Detesting all or specific parts of your body

  17. Denying that a problem exists
Hmm..I wonder how many of this signs I fulfill...1) to 3) is ofcourse impossible for me la..haha..I am not even losing weight... This is what I call verbal dieting...(say nia, hand still putting things into the mouth)

I admit some of the 17 signs sounds familiar to me..hmm...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Ang Choon Seong said...

shit...i think i am anoroxic

h.3.l.3.n said...

i wana b thinnnnnnn tooo

Unknown said...

monster fat

Eric Koay said...

monster fat fat

pp said...

huhuhu..if 1 day i reeli aneroxic, u al terkejut onot??

Eve said...

the bony bony girls really look scary. Can people really go to that state?