Wednesday 9 January 2008

Kebodohan Melanda lagi...

HUHUHU....

Make it short...I was selling this 2 ski pants that I bought on ebay on ebay...1 i wear when i go skiing of course, another 1 i bought wrongly...

But..


But......


But.............


I forget to monitor... sold at price i don want...argh..

End up rugi..cis cis cis..

All because...I was watching


Mayb its supposed to be a sign..the price that i sold it at is the next clue...
Hoho..so only I know the selling price of both the items..

I could act in National Treasure 3, and be the next Diane Kruger...


Arr..I still cant take my stupidity...so I have to sound even stupider now to cover abit...

N the worst thing is I told the fatty, n he laugh his head off...n threatened that he is going to blog about it..So, I have to blog first b4 he does...hoho...

No comments: