Monday 14 January 2008

If

If
If only I knew back then,
When I first met u,
Oh, Darewzeska.

You looked at me,
I looked at you,
"What's this joint?"
I said I don't know

Isn't that sign enough?
Isnt that enough to know?
I obviously don't know anything, stop asking me!!!

If only I knew,
I would have to meet you again,
you request for the assessment forms,
which I have none.

If only I knew,
I would have gone for the clinic,
that I said i would,
since b4 christmas,
just..just to get the forms signed...

If only i knew,
I would have gone up the mountain,
down the valley,
to not see you today...

if only...
if only...
actually, i knew...

There's no other way that I could express my feelings right now besides writing a beautiful piece of poem for my dearest tutor...(dont even know if i spell her name correctly)

Argh...she wants to meet me in 1 hours time...

I wonder how,

I wonder why...

Is she gona ask questions?

Is she gona ask about clinical examinatiion?

Is she gona chat with me about DOTA??

Mayb...Mayb..she's asking me for crunchyroll premium account...
Mine expired dy..shud I renew?

Huhuhu...Y she have to email at 12pm 2 ask me to bring the assessment forms..Ppl all have 13-14...I only have 4!! (plus the 1 that I buat sendiri now got 5)..how 2 show???

1 word = shit

2 word = jia lat

3 word = si kiau kiau

4 word = I want to sleep

5 word = go eat shit and die...


5 comments:

pp said...

Best Thing is, I got a B!!!
wakaka...hapiiiii..berjaya tipu herr

h.3.l.3.n said...

wahhh haha comment ur own blog 1st.. good la good la..

Ang Choon Seong said...

like what james said:

"Your existence in the Med School is an insult to everyone else"

B for Babi. Cis... same grade with Matthew and Pohsen. They sure tekan wan. HAHA

pp said...

I got 4 ok...4..4..4..not too bad wad..as u al said//

Eve said...

b for babi..hahahaha