Tuesday 22 September 2009

Dot Dot Dot

Kenott..I decide that I must blog about thiss...

I today sudenly semangat to cook bihun n eat... put chicken, put egg, wah, cook so susah..

FInally can eat liaooo..my Dr House waiting for me, slowly watch slowly eat, enjoy life abit...

MANATAUUUUU... sudenly ... dono ataxia or wad la.. the whole plate drop to the floorrrr..

KAU SAIIIIIi....KNMPKCBLCKK.....

haih... left about 20% still safely on the plate.. cut my calorie intake to 1/5...

plus 1 apple..

haihhhh

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

oi hari raya eat bihun r?

aiseh

Ang Choon Seong said...

aiyo...no one there also..eat la terus...

pp said...

i start at it for 20 seconds..impulsively wana pick up oredi.. but then reeli drop at the paling dirty spot in my kitchen lei.. plus i see got some sisa food n rice mixed in it..dono there for how long oredi 1..haih...