Monday 21 September 2009

To be happy or to be sad?

Since I am one of the few hampir pupus Final Year medic student still in edinburgh at this time, I joined some juniors to play badminton...

For once, i mean for ONCE, I actually feel old..haha.. in fact I am the oldest in the group of 11..

I see them full of life, full of the glow that we once had when we were in 2nd year..

Just came back from 3 MONTHS summer holiday...3 MTHS!!!, starting their life as 2nd year medic... wah... I was there once.. When will I get 3 months holiday again?? probably never in my life again..haha

But anyway, not all agree that I am old.. one of the 2nd year medic, after I intro myself, said:

'Oh, hi.. U fresher isit?'

I burst out laughing... Not because I am happy.. but I am at the other spectrum of Fresher.. I am almost reaching my expiry date already, still ter-mix in the New Arrival shelf..haha..

But some stuff if u don't go n look at the expiry date reeli kenot tell if gona rosak onot rite..haha.. That shows that I don't have any kemek on the can, or kulat on me to tell.. haha..

Plus yesterday as some1 reminded me, I still had to hide in the toilet when they check ID at the pub.. Back to the question, what makes me look young? I'm sure not my height.. cos I'm too jumpy? Too happy? mayb old ppl are not supposed to show happiness.. haha..

Will I still be like this when I am 30? Thats just 6 years from now.. wil I change alot? What differs me from the ME 5 years ago?



1 comment:

Ang Choon Seong said...

6 years later u mah fatter lo...hehehehe