Saturday 10 November 2007

Similarities

People often say you will tend to have the characteristic of your close friend or the person you live with after some time...hmm..

After living with her for 4 years, we r getting more n more similar..

I am getting older, she oso getting older...

My short term memory getting worse, hers called RAM also getting worse..

My long term memory getting full soon, her hard disk oso limited (30GB oni)

My brain have alot of useless junks, hers also filled with cookies, and temporary files..

To remember better, i write reminders on paper, she got external hard disk..

My paper sometimes lost, her hard disk spoil..huhuhu..(mine actually)

She suka suka shut down, I oso sometimes tertido while studying...

I wear specs to see, she got webcam to see...

1 day i sore throat, her speaker oso spoil 1 side..

I forget to korek telinga 3 weeks, her microfone rosak...

my pen no ink, her printer no ink...

Seeee...me n her so similar...

I am now gona defragment my memory, better still, reformat my brain...
Afterthat go install many many canggih canggih program into my brain...then add memory and ram..hoho...
I also wana buy spare battery so dat can stay awake longer...

But..old com still old com..how i add oso wun b as nice as new 1...

mission: Get a NEW COM!!!..hoho..

No comments: