Wednesday 21 November 2007

HAPPY Birthday TO ME...

I shall rate this birthday one of the best birthday... Firstly because of the present I gave myself..haha..

Most important is my "lesbian partner" came all the way from london to give me a SURPRISE!!! I was too bz with my new desktop n stuff, so din reeli think about it...the day b4, i even forget that my birthday is coming...When my friends came with a cake to my flat at 12am, i was happy that they remembered..but as usual la, cake, sing song, cut cake, blow candle..that was wad i expected la..



After cutting the cake, they start to ask me to go look for my real present..hm...

That is when she appeared..wah..reelli din expect..my many years of smartness and experience, akhirnya berjaya ditipu oso.. just awhile back i was chatting with her on msn and toking to her on the fone ( assuming she is in LONDON)...sudenly superman send her here..haha



Helen hiding..haha..with her kepala tonjol..

Although skema, but i have to do dis oso..wana thank every1 for the effort n planning...

To reward myself, I din go for any lecture or anything...jus lepak n lepak..
birthday hot chocolate

minum supreme hot chocolate in chocolate soup..

Haha..bersiar siar with my lesbian partner...feel like she is my bf man...come all the way, then spend time just the two of us..wakaka..

that nite makan-makan in our new discovered restaurant...

Those that pergi termasuklah:
Matt n nick...(imagine james beside nick)

me n helen

My housemate shi ying din go..huhu..i tot she lupak oredi...wana emo her 3 days 3 nights liao..
when i get home, get a second surprise!!!..she n jennifer made a cake for me!!! hoho..my first baked bday cake lei..KAM SIAH...(last year oni 1 frozen cake that they pinjam from neighbour 1..dis yr got 2!!..)

although my abdominal elasticity oredi reach its maximum limit, i still squeeze in the profiterol cake..yummy...thanks again..reeli appreciate it..

and according to fatty, james oso make banofie pie, but forget to keluarkan..thankx..

first gift that I got:
Haha...sorry if Man U din win dis year, ok..
OO..forget some1..Eric koay that come all the way from london at 7pm..jus to makan dinner at 8pm and balik again to london at 11.40pm..haha...

THX for the great BDAY...

9 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

haha all these years we in kmb we always plan semua surprises for every1 else.. even pei lian kenot tipu u.. haha.. saya Surpriser Handalan..

oredi back in london, hidup seperti biasa.. sien

pp said...

haha..u go back i oso back to hidup biasa..siennnn...

Liez said...

Happy birthday Princess......many happy returns of the day!!! May you hav emany, many more to come!!

pp said...

thanx..

h.3.l.3.n said...

i also.. its like we see each other means Holiday.. bila alone means sad life.. wakaka.. good also la.. macam distant relationship...

pp said...

wakaka..yalo...if see u, got exam oso free 1..macam got reason 2 lepak..

ISSUA Adelaide said...

next yr sure lg suprise punya... mayb gordon brown or chow yun fatt dtg

hepi besday

pp said...

tamau..datanglah yg hansem sikit...david beckham ka..

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!