Friday 2 November 2007

WHat???

I now wake up everyday with the feeling of emptiness. I feel as if I have lost my purpose..I feel like I want to do something, I can do it, but i dono how..I dono wad oso..WHAT???

I search n search...sat in front of the computer, hoping to go back to my old self...to do what I usually do...but I jus can't...

ARGH...plsssss...JPA put in money oredi!!... I wana buy somethinggg... Y can't I find anything that I like??? I want to have "something that I aim for very long, n now after JPA bank in,I can finally buy!! yei.."..

flashback...

I used to wake up everyday with the purpose 2 survey handphone...Although i already have 2 handfone at that time, I keep on searching...search for nicer handphones in the market...

Sounds like wad those with Y chromosome will do in choosing girls...

No money time stick 2 one phone n keep macam treasure..got money liao..hoho..want new, slimmer, more function smart phone...

Waad to do..u see my phone at that time:
Shape not nice, not SMARTphone, function not good, bo syok la...

Kasi me 2 oso lidat nia...quantity..


But, ever since I met with my beloved n73, everything went on super well...I now lost interest in surveying for handphone anymore...

(how we all wish every man could think like this..haha..this stage of enlightenment will only appear in the male spesies at the age of 90 if and only if he dies at the age of 89)

OK back to track...afterthat, I found Ebay...afterdat, I alwiz have stg in mind to buy, so i bid bid tru ebay...oredi 1 day gone...hoho
but...
now dun haveeee...all that i wana buy oredi bought..or oredi decided that it is not worth buying...so losttt..


Started to look at those gadgets like:

The Unazukin (Diminutive Decision Maker)


Am I Pretty???
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Am I fat???

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Seeee...they don't lie 1...

I-Penguin
(speaker that looks like a penguin..flap its wing n turn about as it play music..)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wah..got fish 1 sumore..special dei..swim on land 1..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

argh...so wuliao...wad 2 dooo...study??

6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

n79 tu besar gila weih.. buat baling anjing pon buleh..

pp said...

haha..n73 la...fone baik tentula besar sikit..dah kira kecik compare 2 n series lain

Anonymous said...

eh pp.... buy handphone from ebay is much much cheaper one ah?

pp said...

wp..wad is ur full name ar?? my initials database brokedown..

not say much much cheaper oso la..mayb cheaper compared 2 buy from shop la..

Anonymous said...

lol...wp = wei pinn.. that is if u still remember

pp said...

haha..ofcuz remember..jus surprised..