Tuesday 27 November 2007

Washing Disasters

1st Incidence:
I was trying to wash my nurse uniform. SInce might adopt alot of anak-anak germs back from hospital, i plan to stop their colonization by washing at 80 degree celcius (close to boiling liao). Although ppl say 60 oredi bacteria die, but to be safe...After washing, onoooo..my NHS id still hanging to my baju..hm..clip rosak, card can play jongkang jongket dy..



2nd Incidence:
Termasuk 1 baju baru berwarna hitam...all my other white clothes end up blue... But it was evenly coloured, so still pakaiable..haha..jus dat 4 of my baju all same colour..including the original blue that i already have..can bcome uniform oredi..even underwear also same kalerr...


3rd Incidence:
I tot i shud learn from mistakes... So dis time i separate my white baju n my black baju n wash...

1st batch: black baju..Open, got cebisan tissue paper..huhu..i tot black how kena warna oso wun show..manatau tissue white 1..cis cis..but still can diselamatkan...n my ID termasuk again!!!....since dis time wash 30 degree celcius, so cedera kulit oni...

2nd batch: white ones all masuk...tissue oso nevermind..When i buka, got 1 rock-like structure roll out from the door. Aih, wad isit?? its soft to touch...when I smell, ONO ONO ONOOOOO!!! ...its the COCOLAT that patients gave dat day...cis cis..all my white clothes kena chocolatttt...

wash again..hai..waste water, waste electricity, waste detergen...

kesimpulan: beware while washing...

6 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

next wash sure ada henfon... or tiket no ekor yg menang $2M... or patient's urine sample.

haih

pp said...

huhuhu...nasib baik my hanfon tak pernah masuk poket mya..

h.3.l.3.n said...

urine sample.. now tat wud b interesting.. pei, i nvr gona borrow ur baju liaw!

pp said...

later got some sperm in the urine sample mati la..

h.3.l.3.n said...

apa ini.. sperm pun masuk..

wendy said...

hebat....originally from pei. as usual...sigh. jialat lar u.. nobody else will ever hav such washing experience..really hebat...salute u..haha..