Friday 23 November 2007

AM I a JPA student??

Sometimes I wonder, How did I get JPA scholarship?? Did government make the right choice by sending me here??

If you send someone that is not suitable overseas, you could end up just killing them... like throwing gold fish into the sea...

I've seen a few friends having to go back to Malaysia to pursue their studies, either because they fail or choose not to continue mainly due to depression. Its not because they are not good. I'm sure they will excel if they study in a familiar environment. Its just this place....eeeeee....

One thing I am sure, I DONT want to be the next to go backkkkk...Not because I dont like it in Malaysia..I am sure I 'm gona enjoy it as well, but...How 2 explain to the whole kampung of aunty aunty n apek apek sekalian? Wah..Ah Pei go "eng kok" (meaning england) study lei...whole keluarga kembangan oso know oredi...go back sure kena patahkan kaki n disown me...

2day, I am at the verge of facimg that. Dream oso can smell the failing environment oredi... Result of my rotation keluar today..Some1 told me yesterday, but I cant remember dy today, shows how i lepas n dont care oredi..

Waa..tengok terus pengsan...off computer go tido...haih..after awhile, start to accept the fact that i need to resit oredi...
After wake up n wash face, go read again...
Eh, final marks = 63...
so need to resit ka? Now oni wana go read the assessment format..

OO...55-59 is marginal fail, means can compensate if ur total get more than 60..WOHOO..noneed resittt...hapi sial..if get 54 kantoi oredi...

Terus tukar Msn Nick to nearly fail, not fail...haha...
Sori JPA... Oredi tambah elaun still i din do well...But the money came in late aa..not in time to buy pati ayam and ginseng to strengthen brain power...Next rotation sure can...gambate..

Must take my housemates as motivation liao..sama-sama housemate, how come I tak jadi serap their aura 1...mayb shift my bed nearer to the door n see..

Haih..another thing dat menyedihkan today, my summer project.. Supposed to be a proud thing, getting Wellcome Trust Grant and do a Summer Research Project...finally something that membanggakan..but then, the report..haih..give me 3 months to do, still come out with rubbish...

Worst is when my supervisor still puji puji me.. say I did a great job bla bla, knowing english is not your first language. Huhuhu...Y din I do well?? Research project, if I manage to get something published or like james get a super big poster on his project, at least got some achievement...End up I'm just some quiet lab worker that just do my daily chores.

Argh..I am such a failure...
Last year I get the offer of a motorbike if I get a C, and B a car n A a house...now, the deal is increased to a car if I get a C and house if B..then next noneed rent house oredi...GOGOGO..studyyy

2 comments:

ISSUA Adelaide said...

u cina pandai... no problem punya..

pp said...

aiyoyo..cina melayu sama oo...gene cina aku dah susut..skrg dah kacuk melayu..haha

study = pandai
tak study = tak pandai

cina = melayu = pandai/takpandai