Thursday 15 November 2007

Click

For the past few weeks, My Precious has been failing me...
I threaten to get a new precious, still it doesn't wana listen...suka suka shut down...
Argh..wad programme I install?? Y come out the blue page of death??

I began to lose hope in it...Especially when I play game half way, farm farm farm finally reach the shop wana buy demon edge, sudenly shut down...potong stim...

one day, I see my friend's super desktop with 22 inch screen...
semut in the movie oso look like lalat...

i start to fall in love again...
that is when i start to have new hope..hoho...
So with the help of my super pro computer fren help me survey,

Dengan beberapa click mouse, primary school kid oso know how 2 click..


Tambah

Tambah

Tambah

Tambah

Tambah

Tambah

Tambah

Become

Tadaa...desktop pc...hoho

haih..click click nia..600 pounds gone...
After my laptop see my action, it start to feel scared liao..so good nowadays..
B4 this, the intensity of shutting down about 2x / hour..now 2 days din shut down oredi..
apa dah jadi...i think she start to feel tergugat dy..my younger n more energetic wife coming soon..hoho..

Oh..not forgetting this
Wah..imagine after pasang habis all, baru realise no power plug...umpama bring gf back home when parents not in, only to realise seven eleven tutup...
My fren suggest can curi electric kettle or rice cooker 1..haha...guna belon ka..

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

u got new wife...

homo rupenye...

h.3.l.3.n said...

homo..haha..