Thursday 1 November 2007

Late for bus??

Since ppl comment that my blog tahap 1, I have decided to naikkan tahap to Mr Marco Polo... Equipped with my new panasonic camera, I follow buddha's footstep to leave home to seek the truth.

Leaving my ever so comfy double bed, my snacks that r positioned an arms length (not just any arm..my arm's length) from the table so that I could reach it without having to stand up, water bottle, tissue, most importantly my COmputer that followed me with passion for 4 full years...Y am I still not satisfied?? Bcos I dun have this:
Still have to get up to go toilet...
Argh, back to story...

As I walk, I came across this:
(Snap snap..actualy this is the reason I miss the bus dat day..)

Wow..guess wad building is that??

With pintu macam A Famosa and the building macam castle...even the flowers oso looks like hobbits plant 1..

kasi clue abit..it is same category as this:


My beloved Mara College Banting...(notice more than 50% of the photo distribution consist of pokok kelapa sawit aka palm trees)

So..the first picture is the George Heriot's independent primary n secondary school (2 in 1)...tot it was sum museum or wad, wana look for tanda entrance fees oredi..

cut n paste from wikipedia

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

dah agak dah..

ttt said...

miss flight! now miss bus!

pp said...

Haha..miss bus sudah menjadi kebiasaan..Have to bcum Miss bus, then naik to miss train, then oni can bcum Miss Flight ei...u tot easy ar..